recipient of amnesty
Harold 'Hell' Haggerty
known to have arrived in San Francisco sometime around 1850, Haggerty was once a member of the notorious Australian gang, the "Sydney Ducks," which terrorized San Francisco in the middle of the 19th century.
Hell currently owns several …
- One of the architects of the truce at the end of the Sabbat Wars.
- A beneficiary of Sabbat amnesty.
- Known as a level-headed thinker.
- Has publicly denounced his own behavior while he was in the Sabbat.
One of the many amnesty recipients that now has an impressive role in the new society.
- Honarius is rumored to be willing to deal with anyone, and never asks why they want something.
- Never move against Honarius, so many people owe him …
Musrcus was first seen in 1973 walking out of the pacific ocean onto a public beach in Los Angeles, naked with an antique rapier. Quickly brought before the Baron of the Anarch Free State, Marcus claimed that he had been lost at sea for 'many a …